This course provides members of the Presbyteries' Cooperative Committee on Examinations for Candidates instructional materials on how to get the most out of the Moodle resources, how to use the online exam evaluation system, and general orientation materials about the PC(USA) ordination exams themselves.
- Teacher: Tim Cargal
A task group of the Presbyteries' Cooperative Committee on Examinations for Candidates (PCC) is holding a consultation with other entities of the church that had raised concerns regarding the use of Judges 19:1-30 as the passage for the Winter 2023 Bible Exegesis exam. This online resource will provide support to the participants in this discussion of how those concerns should shape the development of future standard ordination exams relating to sensitive topics.
NOTE: This resource is available only to participants in the consultation.
Collaborative workspace for PCC business at the Annual Meeting on March 13-18, 2023, and exam development for the 2023-24 and 2024-25 exam cycles.
- Task Group Chair: Dave Bush
- Task Group Chair: Beth Garrod-Logsdon
- Task Group Chair: Robert Lowry
- Task Group Chair: Julie MacLemore Wells
- Task Group Chair: Leeann Scarbrough
- PCC Convener: Kimberly Briggs
- PCC Convener: Christianne Chase
- PCC Convener: David Cortes Fuentes
- PCC Convener: Claire Gillaspey
- PCC Convener: Rae Jean Goodman
- PCC Convener: Ward Holder
- PCC Convener: Paul Huh
- PCC Convener: Martha Jordan
- PCC Convener: Sarah Juntune
- PCC Convener: Robert Keefer
- PCC Convener: Lisa Kenkeremath
- PCC Convener: Steve Ranney
- PCC Convener: Joseph Scrivner
- PCC Convener: Linda Steele
- PCC Convener: Frank Walmsley
- PCC Convener: Connie Weaver
- PCC Convener: Jeff Welch